Updated Curbside Pickup Hours
Due to a rise in COVID-19 cases, Acton Memorial Library is temporarily suspending all in-person browsing appointments.
The good news is we are able to add more on demand curbside hours this week and next week!
Pick up any holds that have a "Ready to Pickup" status on the following days:
- Saturday, 11/28: 10:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Sunday, 11/29: 2 - 5 p.m.
- Monday, 11/30: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12/1: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 12/2: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 12/3: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, 12/4: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 12/5: 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Come to the library during curbside hours, call 978-929-6655, option 2, and a library staff member will bring your holds outside.
You can see the status of your items by logging into your library account. You can log in to your account by clicking here.
You will also get an automated email or phone call when your items are ready. A reminder that on demand curbside pick up is ONLY for items that have a "Ready for Pickup" status.