June 17, 2021
Dear HBC Member,
We are very excited to announce as part of the club’s safe approach reopening plan, effective Monday, June 21st reservations will no longer be required for the Indoor/Outdoor Fitness and Cardio areas. Please continue to check-in at the Service Desk as you enter the Fitness Center.
For now the reservation system will remain for all other amenities until further notice. This will help ensure your safety and allow us to adapt and modify our operations as we move through the summer to best meet the needs of the membership.
We will be modifying the Pool reservation system soon to increase capacity by allowing circle swim/split lanes and adding family swim times on the weekends. Please stay tuned as we plan to roll out the next phase of the pool reservations.
Indoor Locker Rooms are open for changing and showers.
- Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Soaps are back in shower areas.
- Please continue to bring your own towel.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to continue wearing a masks based on health guidelines.
- Fully vaccinated individuals may wear masks voluntarily. By entering the Harbor Bay Club without wearing a mask, you are self-attesting to being vaccinated, or have met an approved masking exemption.
- Staff will continue to wear masks until further notice.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and understanding as we all work towards healthy normalcy together.