JCC Mask Policy Updates
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Dear JCC Members,
As the COVID-19 positivity rate in New Jersey continues to decline and in line with Governor Murphy's revised guidelines as of Friday, May 28, please review updates to our JCC COVID-19 procedures.
As you review this information, please consider the JCC's diverse population including members of every age and stage and we ask everyone to be considerate of those around you at the J.
Effective Friday, May 28:
- All JCC Members and guests will still be required to wear masks when entering the building and when moving through common areas, including the lobby, hallways, restrooms and locker rooms.
- Upon your first visit to the J on or after May 28:
- Fully vaccinated members must bring proof of COVID-19 vaccination with them so their status can be noted on their account. (We will not be storing detailed information but will note it accordingly on your account).
- You will be required to wear your mask at all times until proof of vaccination is presented.
- Fully vaccinated members may remove their mask when they've arrived at their specific location within our facilities, including classrooms, the art gallery for cards & games and Fitness & Wellness (cardio room, weight room, gyms, indoor track, pools and group fitness spaces). However, it is suggested that you keep your mask on during your entire time at the J.
If you are not fully vaccinated, we require you to wear a mask whenever you are indoors at the J.
Please note that there are no changes at this time to policies and procedures in our Sari Isdaner Early Childhood Center, Early Childhood Camps and the JCC Camps at Medford.
Thank you for your cooperation and for keeping our community safe and healthy.
JCC Executive Director
Fitness & Wellness and Membership Director