Updated Safety Protocols
· All clients and staff will have their temperature taken and be screened for symptoms upon entering the building. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
· If you have been exposed to anyone who is positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days and/or if you are awaiting results of a COVID test, please do not come in. You should be in self quarantine; you will need to reschedule your appointment for after your quarantine period is over and you are healthy.
· If you are experiencing 2 of any of the following symptoms we will have to reschedule your appointment:
Fever in the past 72 hours - Dry cough - Sore throat
Shortness of breath - Loss of taste or smell
·Upon arrival, please wait in your car or practice social distancing outside. If your surface body temp. is too high, you may register a false fever. Unfortunately, we are not able to make exceptions, so please be mindful of how warm it is and wait on your air conditioned car on very warm days.
Please text your first and last name to
to alert the front desk you have arrived.
We will text you to come to the front door with your mask as soon as your service provider is ready.
If you do not have a cell phone, please knock on the door. We will invite you inside as soon as your service provider is ready for you.
· Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment as we cannot permit them inside the building while following social distancing guidelines.
· We are doing our very best to run on schedule, please be patient with us if we are running a little behind due to added cleaning, sanitation, and set up.
PPE and Social Distancing
Clients must wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times in the common areas, hair and nail salon.
please wear a mask that loops behind the ears; we cannot do our job if your mask has a strap around the back of your head.
please wear your mask into the building and do not remove it until you are instructed to do so. Per DORA regulations, and for the safety of you and your service provider, you will only remove your mask when receiving a service that requires it. Your service provider will let you know when to take it off and when to put it back on.
We have a limited supply of disposable masks for clients who do not have an
appropriate mask for their service. If we run out and cannot get more we will have to reschedule anyone arriving without an appropriate face covering.
· No snacks or beverages are available or allowed inside the salon due to the mandate of everyone being in a mask at all times. We offer a small bottle of water for the road at checkout.
· Staff will wear a mask at all times. Skincare staff will wear a face shield in addition to their face mask when performing mask-less services.
· Service providers will always practice meticulous hand washing and wear gloves whenever feasible.
· There are deli style gloves available for clients- this is not required. However, we ask that you use hand sanitizer, or wash your hands in the restroom upon entering the building.
· There are stickers throughout the salon indicating 6-foot social distancing measures. The only person you should be less than 6 feet from is your service provider when they are working on you.
Retail and Checkout
We are happy to get you set up with all your take home items! We are also offering boutique items again (Yipee!). We have summer scarves and purses out, along with candles, including citronella. Your service provider or receptionist will be happy to assist with whatever you need. This helps us keep track of what is being touched in the salon for cleaning.
· We offer safe, touch free, expedited checkout by placing your credit card on file. Our software system encrypts your card number immediately, protecting your identity.
· We will still accept checks from established clients.
· We are discouraging cash at this time.
There is a plexi-glass sneeze guard at checkout. Please position yourself so that you are on the opposite side of the shield from the receptionist. This is for your safety and theirs.
Sanitation and Disinfection
We are all working together to continuously clean and disinfect the facility throughout the day.
· Equipment and tools are disinfected between clients. We all have multiple tools, ensuring that the tools we need are always clean and ready for use.
· There are disinfecting wipes available at all entry and bathroom doors. Feel free to wipe down the handle (or anything else you may have concerns about) if you feel inclined. We will be cleaning them regularly as well.
Scheduling- fees and options
Reduced availability due to limited occupancy and increased cleaning
time along with the cost of PPE and extra cleaning supplies has
necessitated adding a $5.00 fee to all appointments.
We have a few express service options available in our hair salon. If you opt for one of these options
at the time of booking,
this fee will be waived.
Please ask for details if you are interested in scheduling an express service.
Please note: if we supply a disposable mask for your service,
we will charge a “safe service” fee regardless of express service.
Lastly, we have a protocol available for vulnerable clients.
If this applies to you, please inform the front desk upon scheduling.
We will be happy to explain this protocol to help determine if it
feels safe enough for you prior to scheduling your appointment.
Please let us know if you have specific questions about anything we are doing to keep everyone as safe as possible. We look forward to seeing you and are profoundly grateful for your loyalty and trust.