FORUM2021 will explore the ancient, respectful and regenerative ways of farming practices and our spiritual relationship to food by focusing on the Earth as an interconnected web of life. A moral and spiritual voice is essential in the transition away from the industrialized, fossil fuel and chemical intensive, global agriculture system which is degrading our Earth, contributing to the climate crisis and to the extinction of species, as well as creating severe health issues for all living beings. FORUM2021 is a call to all spiritual and religious leaders and activists for a return to local, biodiverse organic food systems which regenerate soil, water and biodiversity while providing healthy sustenance for all.
These distinguished speakers, among others, will be joining us at FORUM2021:
Rev. Jim Antal, Dr. Vandana Shiva, Mary Evelyn Tucker, Clayton Harvey,
Edgar Hayes, Rev. Susan Hendershot, Kathryn Manga, Shani Mink,
Anne Rader, Adelita San Vicente Tello and Daniel Wanjama.
- The Indigenous heritage of sacred food
- Reclaiming ancient wisdom to protect our future
- Scientists on the impact of industrialized agriculture
- Sacred food from an Interfaith perspective
- Working farmers and organizers on International perspectives on regenerative farming
- And Faith-based farming in the United States
- International Interfaith prayers and sacred music
FORUM2021 is presented by the Temple of Understanding in collaboration with Marble Collegiate Church