Additional Helpful Information:
1) Unemployment compensation under Covid 19 Emergency Plan for employees that do not normally have unpaid leave is available.
2) The normal one week delay to receive said compensation is waived and employees will receive payment quicker.
3) Those affected by temporary closure will have access to unemployment and employers are encouraged to point employees in that direction.
4) Those receiving unemployment compensation pay will not be required to search for permanent employment to receive the benefits
5) Bars/Restaurants will be able to SELL BACK high proof liquor to distributors due to cancellation on events.
6) Under the Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Program, small business LOANS will be available to small business owners and non-profits can gain low interest loans to cover matters of loss income -maximum $2 million. With very re-payment terms, up to 30 years.
We will keep you all posted, please let me know what we can do as you all scramble to make the necessary adjustments. The chamber is willing to be hands on deck as needed.
Thank you all for everything you do in our community.