Graduation Practice will take place Wednesday, May 19, from 10 AM-12 PM at the Concord Pavilion. We will share parking information for that day with seniors at their Zoom Senior Celebration on May 5.
Practice is mandatory for anyone intending to walk the stage at graduation because we will pass out caps and gowns and have important updates each student needs before graduation.
We are distributing tickets differently this year: Concord Pavilion will provide a Ticketmaster link for families to reserve their tickets. Ticketmaster has a surcharge, so we will provide individual promo codes to each family to cover the cost of eight tickets and one parking pass. Per the Concord Pavillion's guidance, the eight attendees will be seated in two pods of four.
If a family needs to purchase an additional parking pass, they can do so at checkout for an additional $22 per parking space. Families can purchase extra parking, but not extra tickets.
We will send that reservation link as soon as we have it. Ticketmaster is projecting to have our link available by the end of next week. Please make sure that we have your most updated email address, and that you are receiving emails from email@example.com. Students, please check with your parents that they have been receiving my emails.
The Pavilion has a limited number of ADA-compliant seating sections, please email Donna Akridge, and we will try to accommodate requests.
If you purchased priority seats at Visions of Christmas, our Crab Feed, or at the Golf Tournament, you will receive an email from Lynne Kenny with details.
Graduates should arrive an hour before the start of the event to prepare.
Families can arrive as early as 9 AM. There will be traffic managers around the venue that will help you find where to park. Faculty and staff will be present to help guide students to their preparation area, and direct families to their seats.
State of California Guidance for the Prevention of COVID-19 Transmission for Graduation Ceremonies/Event Restrictions
The Concord Pavilion/Live Nation will abide by the California Department of Public Health Guidance for the Prevention of COVID-19 Transmission for Commencement/Graduation Ceremonies
- Attendees must sign up in advance. Only those who have pre-registered may attend. All seating will be assigned.
- Seating will be in pods of 4.
- Parking must be pre-purchased.
Attendance must be limited to school staff, graduates, household members, and family members. Attendees must abide by travel limitations as indicated within the current CDPH Travel Advisory. In-state spectators only.
- Persons vulnerable to COVID-19 (e.g., due to age or underlying conditions) should be discouraged from attending.
- Individuals who are sick or in isolation or quarantine must remain at home.
- All attendees should be screened or self-screen for fever and COVID-19 symptoms before leaving home for the event. If they are feeling ill, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have potentially been exposed to someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19, they should not attend the graduation event
- Walk-through metal detectors will be in use upon entering the venue.
- A Bag Policy will be enforced: Acceptable bags include clear, plastic, vinyl, or PVC no larger than 12”x6”x12”, or small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand Max size 4.5” x 6.5.”
- All attendees must wear masks as per CDPH Face Coverings Guidance and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other attendees other than household members.