"Do not worry that your life is turning upside down.
How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?" ~ Rumi
Life continues to turn us topsy-turvy and upside down and sometimes you end up realizing you're going a completely different direction than where you intended. Peace comes with finding the balance of staying focused, patient, faithful, persistent, and developing flexibility so you can go with the flow when changes or obstacles creep up.
For many (especially in southwest Florida after the snowbirds have left)...summer is a slower, quieter time and allows for self-care, self-reflection, mental re-booting, and re-tuning your internal GPS. Take time to get back on track, turn rightside up, or just enjoy the view with a different perspective! Slowing down the pace expands sense of time before back to school fall and holiday madness seasons inch up right around the corner...
If you are ready to slow down and "smell the roses," feel free to join us for any of our self-care summer programs...
Mindful Expressions-Mondays 6:30-8pm
Creative approaches for self-awareness and healing. Embrace your inner child through creative and expressive arts and music.
(4th Monday of the Month-Free Laughter Club in partnership with the Mental Health Association of SWFL)
Empowered Parents-Wednesdays 6:30-8pm
8 weeks, pre-registration required. Parenting skills and support.
Peaceful Mind-Thursdays 6:30-8pm
- 1st Thursday of the month: Integrative Relaxation with Peggy Sealfon
- 2nd Thursday of the month: Sound Therapy with William Ward
- 3rd Thursday of the month: Transformational Breath? with Carrie Sopko
- 4th Thursday of the month: Yoga for Anxiety, Depression and Trauma with Michelle Falco
Inner Spa Day for the Mind-2nd Saturday each month
- Saturday June 13th: Transformational Breath? workshop with Carrie Sopko
- Saturday July 11th: Meditational Sound Bath with William Ward
- Saturday August 8th: Freedom to Be...movement and relaxation workshop with Peggy Sealfon and Michelle Falco (back by popular demand :))
- VERY special September Inner Spa Surprise right around the corner :)
Teen Yoga-Thursdays 5-6pm with Salima Silverman
Soul Sisters Middle School Girls Group-Mondays 2:30-4pm with Jill Emmerich
Teen Breath-4 weeks with Carrie Sopko, pre-registration required.
Calm Caterpillar Kids Club-Mondays 4:30-5:30pm
Improve focus and develop healthy coping skills through use of sound, movement, breathing techniques, and relaxation exercises.
- 1st Monday of the month-Yoga with Salima Silverman
- 2nd Monday of the month-Sound relaxation with William Ward
- 3rd Monday of the month-Yoga with Michelle Falco
- 4th Monday of the month-Creative movement with Jill Emmerich
Social Caterpillar Kids Club-Wednesdays 1-2pm
Learn peer cooperation, communication, and problem solving skills through structured games and activities. With behavior specialist Jill Emmerich, BCaBA
Creative Caterpillar Kids Club-Wednesdays 2:30-3:30pm
Improve self-confidence, social support, and healthy expression of emotions through art and creative expression. With behavior specialist Jill Emmerich, BCaBA
FEEL FREE TO BROWSE OUR FULL SCHEDULE AND STAY CONNECTED WITH US ON MEETUP:
For any questions regarding our integrative services, and/or individual or family counseling for children, adolescents, or adults, contact us at