Want to help us help those affected by prostate cancer?
Us TOO is in need of local volunteers of all ages for a variety of activities:
- Distribution of the Hot SHEET newsletter from our Des Plaines office (we will buy you lunch!)
- Promotion and distribution of materials in the Chicagoland area for SEA Blue (prior to the event)
- SEA Blue day-of, onsite help on September 15 in Lincoln Park
- Potential grassroots support for Illinois legislation impacting men diagnosed with prostate cancer and their loved ones
- And more, as we continue to grow and find new ways to provide support, education, and advocacy for the prostate cancer community
Please contact us at
to let us know a bit about yourself, your experiences, and how you might be interested in helping.