If your business is affected by COVID-19, update your Google My Business profile to provide the most accurate information to your customers. You can provide updates about your business to customers such as:
- Your adjusted hours of operation, for instance if you close early.
- If your business services are experiencing delays.
- Extra services you are providing for the community.
- If your business is "Temporarily closed".
The updates will show on your Business Profile on Google Search and Maps.
Marking your business “Temporarily closed” won't affect local search ranking and it will be treated similar to open businesses. Businesses offering pickup or delivery services should not mark the business “Temporarily closed,” otherwise those services won't show on Google.
Grow with Google
has information for businesses to learn how to operate during times of uncertainty with resources such as online courses, live streams, and tips for other Google products. In this
, learn how to update your profile, communicate with posts, and add remote managers to your account.
To make sure your customers have the latest information:
1. Update your business hours
2. Add a COVID-19 update post to your profile
3. Connect with your customers
4. Edit your business description
5. Hours & services disclaimer
6. Use attributes to highlight dining and shopping options
7. Recommendations for healthcare providers
8. Keep a pulse on the new normal with help from Google
Tip: If a business is marked “Temporarily closed,” attributes for both dining and retail establishments won’t surface on Google Search and Maps. If your business still operates through takeout or delivery, you should not mark it as "Temporarily closed."