VETERAN EMPLOYMENT DIRECTOR - CHARLOTTE
The Veteran Employment Director will align the strengths and priorities of Employers, job seeking Veterans, Spouses, and NCServes Employment Providers. She/He will accomplish this by shaping relationships, executing engagement between groups, and oversight of Veteran and Spouse employment opportunities. The Employment Director will use a Collective Impact approach to address the complexity of Veteran employment challenges.
• Military Veteran or Spouse; w/ first-hand experience in military and transition
• Bachelor’s degree required with a master’s degree being preferred.
• Excellent project management and planning skills.
• Experienced in developing recruitment strategies and processes.
• Strong analytics capability understanding how data influences decisions.
• Experience in a corporate talent acquisition environment preferred.