Yesterday afternoon we learned that one of our members tested positive for COVID-19. To take precautions to make sure the safety of our staff and members, we wanted to share with you the following update and precautions will be implementing immediately:
- The VBR staff will be working remotely for the next two weeks from March 16-27. Our office is set up so we can work remotely. Please call the regular office lines. Make sure and leave voicemails if we are unable to answer the phone.
- Please note: If you need to purchase a lockbox, please call 970-766-1028, and we will arrange to get you a lockbox.
- All classes during the next two weeks will be rescheduled for another date, and outside meetings will be canceled.
- Conference calls will conduct for all VBR meetings.
- We will have our office cleaned and disinfected to ensure our office is clear of germs.
- VBR General Membership Meeting on April 7 will be video streamed with our special speaker Ross Shafer and an update with VBR leadership. Please stay tuned for information about this.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to work through the challenges this viral infection is causing as it pertains to the Vail Board of Realtors.
Please check out this
Legal Bites Video
from Scott Peterson from CAR that talks about some concerns he sees with COVID -19.