Contribute your best topic ideas for the
VCIA 2021 Annual Conference!
How can you make your suggestion stand out? Successful submissions will address the latest issues facing captive insurance, and concrete takeaways. Content should include a captive owner highlighting personal experiences and real case studies. We encourage you to find creative ways to engage attendees.
Please note: VCIA typically receives more investment-related topics than needed. If you would like to suggest investment-related topics, please limit to 1 or 2 topic suggestions. Thank you.
Here are some of the things we are looking for in the 2021 program:
- Topics for Young Professionals
- Captives 301 Advanced Level Sessions
- Professional Development Topics which are relevant to those in the industry
- Facilitators who are skilled at energizing discussions
- Types of speakers we are looking for: Innovators who are on the cutting edge of the industry; NEW speakers (young up-and-comers and / or captive owners who have not yet spoken at VCIA)
- VCIA is always interested in trying new things - we encourage non-traditional, creative session formats
- New technologies within the insurance industry that will drive the future of risk management
Please submit your ideas by October 16th!
Access the form at the link below. The form will prompt for session details, speaker suggestions, level of learning, and more. Submissions will be reviewed by a team of Captive Owner and Content Advisors. (Note: Presentations cannot be sales pitches.) You will be notified no later than the end of January, 2021 if your topic idea is selected.
Thank you for being part of this important process. Please contact Diane Leach at email@example.com with any questions.