What is the Virtual Show’s URL?
What is the BoothBuilder URL?
What is the URL for staff to register at?
I’ve registered as an ‘attendee’ but should have been an exhibitor?
When can I upload my staff image?
You can load staff photos starting now. Your photo/image should be square (even sides) - for example: width and height 250x250. If you need help cropping, here is a free image cropper
My product will not save?
· Ensure you have added one primary image and a URL
· Make sure your images are within 500x333 pixels and less than 250kb
· Make sure you hit save
How do I change my main ‘contact us’ email address?
I made changes in my BoothBuilder; why are they not showing on the live show site?
Changes made in your booth builder will take two hours to reflect on the show site as part of the caching process
I can’t see my company logo?
You logo must be:
· Smaller than 300pixels wide
· Be less than 1MB in size
· Be a file type of jpg/png/gif
My product image is distorted
· You must resize your image to jpg file under 250kb and 500x333 pixels
Can I log in as an exhibitor and attendee?
· You must register as an Exhibitor and an Attendee using a separate/unique email address for each. One for ‘being an attendee’ and one for ‘being a staff/booth worker’
In the bottom right hand corner of the virtual show there is a black button "live tech support" available for you to ask technical questions, if asking a non-technical question you will be directed back to a show team member, or go direct to Vancouverinfo@canadianboatshows.com
Alternatively contact us direct:
Where do I get my Lead Retrieval information?
In your Staff profile, this is under My Account, My Chats.
Stats are available in 'real time'.
After the show closes each day what happens?
The site is live 24/7 for 6 months. The live features and exhibitors at their spaces will only be available during show hours. The public can continue to send emails outside of show hours.