CHRISTUS Good Shepherd will offer a special vaccination day for area churches - Sunday, March 21, at the mega-hub at the Longview Exhibit Center at the Longview Convention Complex, located at 100 Grand Blvd.
We need to hear from our congregants who would like to receive the vaccine and who fit the state criteria by Monday, March 15 at 1:00 pm - We will place your name on a list from this church and submit it to CHRISTUS.
Please reply to this email to give us your information (or call the church office 903.234.0032 or email email@example.com) Below is the information we will need from you in order to SIGN YOU UP!
Preferred Time - AM or PM
Date of Birth
City State Zip
Emergecy Contact Phone
Additional info on the vaccine and clinic:
- This date March 21 is for Pfizer vaccine; first dose only. You will be scheduled for your second dose when you arrive at the clinic that day.
You must be available to receive your second dose three weeks later (Sat., April 10).
- You must meet the vaccine qualifications set by the Governor of Texas. As of 3/9/21: 65 and over, or 16 and over with a comorbidity; also school teachers and health care workers. (now includes day care workers) check website on Monday 3/15 - should add group 1c (ages 50 through 64)
For the most up-to-date information, see the Texas Department of Health and Human Services website: https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/immunize/vaccine.aspx.
· Vaccines are free; your insurance will not be billed.
· Clinic operates from 8am to 4pm.
· Drive to 100 Grand Ave, off of Cotton Street, near Maude Cobb Convention Center. Police will direct you.
· You must bring a driver’s license or a state ID.
· You must wear a mask.
CHRISTUS will schedule your vaccine appointments using the information provided. They will send back the list with appointment times added; each individual registered will also receive a confirmation text/call middle of next week from CHRISTUS.
We hope you find this information helpful.
Pastor Doug and Pastor Shelley
Please note: If you have any questions or if we can help you with this process please call the church office at 903.234.0032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Also text or call 903.736.4021.