Lexington Project Connect is Friday, May 21, 2021, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Lexington 4-Life Center, 811 S. Hwy 13. Due to the pandemic, masks and social distancing are required.
Free services for adults include:
- Dental extractions
- Height, weight, blood pressure check, etc.
- COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)
- Medicare & Medicaid assistance
- Medicaid expansion education
- Pregnancy tests & women’s resources
- Exit bags with hygiene supplies and necessities
- Immunizations voucher (good for 14 days)
- Birth/death certificate voucher (good for 14 days)
- MO driver’s license & photo ID voucher (good for 14 days)
- Many other resources!
Anyone needing services is asked to sign up by calling Shelly at 660.214.2869. The deadline to sign up is May 14, 2021.
Important Event Downloads: