The Performing Plan:
- Performers will wear their masks during filming.
- Teachers will space the dance/group on the stage.
- Performers will run through their dance/piece.
- Teacher will decide when they are ready to film
- Lighting crew sets and corrects their lights
- Film crew makes camera choices and understands each piece
- Filming will begin. Once the production team is satisfied, the filming will end.
- Performers will sanitize their hands before exiting the stage
Designated Dressing Room:
For those performers with multiple classes in a day, a designated dressing area will be assigned. Please bring as little as possible into the room. “Shownies” (nude leotard base layer) are MANDATORY in this room. A sealable water bottle with the performer’s name is allowed in this room.
The Viewing Plan:
This will be a filmed event. There will be a $5 participation fee per performer to help us cover lighting/filming costs. This fee will be added to you account this month. DVD’s will be available to purchase starting Monday, January 25th in front of the Main Campus or online. If you are buying in person, please wear a mask when purchasing from a parent volunteer. DVD sales are a fundraiser for our non-profit E3 performing troupes. Prices/Information of DVD’s to come ASAP.
Want to show your performer that you’ll always be cheering them on and support VSPA recover from the most difficult year in our history?! For $20 you can be added to the DVD clapping and cheering after each dance. You’ll need to submit a 5 second video of you and/or your family clapping and cheering to email@example.com. Please film this in horizontal/landscape mode on your phones. Mark the subject line in your email as Audience Opportunity. Once the video is submitted, the $20 will be added to your VSPA Account. This is due no later than February 7th.