1. Vaping illnesses now reported in all 50 states Full story
2.Minnesota nurse snowshoes 2.5 hours to work after blizzard Full story
3.Missouri hospital loses stillborn baby's remains Full story
4. Is Wikipedia complicating your patient relationships? Download this free executive brief, 3 Approaches to Navigate the Era of Digital Diagnosis
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.Care interrupted for 200+ patients at Hawaii hospital after physician accused of sexual assaultFull story
7. Maine reports first flu-related death this season Full story
8.High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
9.Progress on HIV diagnosis, treatment has slowed, CDC says Full story
10. An ex-NFL player became a hospital CEO. Feds questioned his qualifications Full story
11.How 300+ providers are activating chronic illness patients to take charge their care. Click here to read the white paper.
12. Arkansas nursing home abruptly shuts down, scrambles to relocate 21 residents Full story