WESCO is a Pittsburgh-based Fortune 500 company with more than $8 billion in annual revenue and a global leader in providing supply chain solutions to help businesses operate more efficiently. WESCO’s market leadership and broad product portfolio provides value-added services in addition to the relationships we form. Getting to know our customers, anticipating their needs, improving their operations, and reducing their costs is our business.
EATURED JOB: Financial Analyst
Join a finance team of 500 plus strong! As a new Financial Analyst you will come on board to provide business planning, forecasting and analytical support for WESCO’s business units. You will work closely with the businesses to ensure compliance guidelines are met with required accounting controls and reporting requirements. If you enjoy working in a creative and rewarding team environment while utilizing analytical skills to help support an organization’s business functions, this might be the right opportunity for you.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONs:
* Prepare financial forecasts, analyses, and reports for assigned business units
* Support development of unit’s annual budget, track and analyze annual variances
* Provide recommendations and progress reports based on financial data & other pertinent information
* Work with business leaders to prepare sales commission documents, track results and suggest recommendations for improving operations
* Work closely with other corporate & business unit resources to improve standardization
* Serve as the corporate finance department’s point of contact for assigned business unit(s).
Please apply to