Our client, a SDM 20 provider of electronic fire & security services, is looking for an experienced industry M&A professional, preferably based in the Midwestern United States.
The selected candidate will
rovide direction and leadership to strategic M&A initiatives and related business development activities.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business or Finance
- 5+ years of strategic consulting and/or mergers/acquisition experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand, communicate and present financial statements/financial information to all levels of the organization
- Experience with direct contact and interaction with senior leadership and business Board of Directors
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and influential management style
- Builds trust through unquestionable integrity and a superior work-ethic
- Proven influencer with well-honed judgment, negotiating skills and decision-making ability
Please reply with your resume if interested in learning more, or feel free to forward this anyone who you think might be qualified for the opportunity.