As the state mandates begin to lift and businesses prepare to re-open, the Victoria Park Community Council Board of Trustees and Evergreen Lifestyles Management Team are working on the best approach for reopening our community and amenities, all while taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of all residents, employees and the public at large.
We are closely following State and Federal Guidelines and Victoria Park will begin to re-open the amenities in phases as determined by the Board of Trustees and in an abundance of caution, may not follow the exact timing of government orders.
During Phase One, social distancing guidelines must be met including six feet separation from others and no gatherings of more than 10 people.
The Governor's order also states senior citizens
(65 Years and Older) and any person with underlying medical conditions are strongly encouraged to stay home to limit exposure to COVID-19.
We ask all residents to follow good hygiene practices outlined by the CDC, including frequent hand washing; sneezing or coughing into a tissue or the inside of your elbow; wearing face coverings and gloves as appropriate. We encourage all our residents to respect each other's space while using the amenities.
As we work through the various phases for reopening our community and amenities, please know you will receive more communication from us. Thank you for your continued support in helping us uphold the health and wellness of our community, residents, and staff. Additional details are listed below.
PHASE I - Current open amenities include the Pools in Victoria Commons, Victoria Trails and Victoria Oaks. Tennis and Pickle Ball Courts in Victoria Commons.
We are finalizing plans to re-open the Fitness Centers and Playgrounds and will send a separate e-blast with details early next week.
- Use of all of the amenities is at your own risk.
- These amenities are open for resident use ONLY-Please no guests at this time.
- We recommend using gloves, masks, disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer, etc. when using the amenities.
- We recommend using a towel or other covering when using the pool furniture.
- Social Distancing must be adhered to - no gathering in groups of larger than 10. Try to keep apart from others.
- These amenities will be 7 days/week, regular seasonal hours.
- The Pools will be reopened at limited capacity. We have removed approximately 50% of the deck seating to aid in social distancing. No personal chairs are permitted
- Management Staff along with Security Staff will monitor the pools and courts throughout the day. Anyone not practicing social distancing will be warned and may be asked to leave if compliance is not met.
- We will be periodically disinfecting chairs, table, bathrooms, etc. throughout the day.
- Resident IDs will be required and may be requested by Management and Security Staff. Please be ready to show ID when using the amenities
- Residents needing to obtain an ID can email or call the community management office for instructions. The Community Management Office will re-open for in person transactions beginning June 1st. However, for the safety of residents and our staff, we will be limiting the number of people in the office. Appointments are still encouraged. We would also encourage you to utilize the drop box if your are dropping off ARC Applications, New Residents Packets, etc.
E-mail: email@example.com or 386-738-2112
- Fitness/Gym and instructional classes will remain closed at this time.
- In-person Lifestyle Activities Events and Amenity Rentals are still restricted until further notice.
The Board and Management retain the right to close the amenities, without notice, if social distancing and capacity/ large gatherings are not adhered too.
The Commons Amenity Projects are almost complete! The new roof was installed last week and the shade structures will be installed next week.
The Commons Amenity will close for approximately 1 week for the installation of the shade structures.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to complete these upgrades.
The Trails and Oaks Pools are available for your enjoyment while we complete the upgrades at the Commons.
The fun has moved online! If you are on social media, you may add the private "Victoria Park Residents Only" Facebook page and if you're not on social media please email, Justine at JTucker@evergreen-lm.com to stay connected.
From the City of DeLand: Street, curbing and sidewalk repairs are typically scheduled for repairs on a complaint basis. So if we don't know about it, we can’t fix it. Please report any problem areas you notice by calling the main line for Public Works at (386) 626-7195.