Today, we’re launching our 2019 Year-End Campaign. Our goal is to save more lives in 2020 by educating parents, policymakers, politicians, and the public to the dangers of cell phone radiation and wireless.
we need to raise $50,000 by December 31
so that we
will be able to:
- Empower and educate people around the world with our life saving work and research.
- Hit the ground running with our College Education Campaign, which supports collegiate 5G Awareness groups on campuses in the United States, Canada, and internationally.
- Complete development of our elementary middle and high school educational curriculum on cell phones and wireless.
- Generate MORE credible content on the latest science and policy. EHT translates complex science into clear informational resources so that you can share the data with your family and friends.
With an additional $50,000 on top of that, we will be able to:
- Launch our cutting-edge lawsuit against the preposterous actions of the FCC on claiming that 21st-century technology can safely be evaluated with 20th-century techniques.
- Publish research that will inform effective public policies. Independent studies on wireless and health impacts are few and far between. Working with world experts, EHT is building a research agenda that addresses important knowledge gaps.
, we need your help to make all this happen. Would you be willing to make a special year-end donation of $50, $100, or whatever you can afford to help us meet our goal?