Thank you to everyone who joined us for the virtual press event on Tuesday. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the technical difficulties with Zoom. Thank you for your grace and understanding as we navigate the new world of virtual events.
Below is the link to the recording of the event as well as the time stamps for the various speakers and the press release. Please feel free to use footage from the video recording with attribution given to KidsAndCars.org.
KidsAndCars.org Virtual Event - Demonstrating Technology that will Save Children’s Lives
Please note, the actual video doesn't start until about 1:40 and the Q&A is not included.
Speaker time stamps:
- 1:40 Janette Fennell, president of KidsAndCars.org (background information)
- 12:49 U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
- 17:00 U.S. Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
- 20:21 Jenny Stanley, KidsAndCars.org Parent Advocate (written statement)
- 15:53 Shaun Kildare, Senior Director of Research at Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety on concerns with auto industry voluntary agreement & ineffective technology (written statement)
Tech demo video time stamps:
The KidsAndCars.org press release which contains links to all press kit and supporting documents:
Please also check out: