Workshop / Seminar
To follow up the demonstration in DeLand, Viking will host a Workshop on December 7, 2018 that will include a full day of learning, events and ultimately a good time.
- Team build of Viking Engine
- Building a Viking fuel system
- Assembly and installation of a gearbox (PSRU)
- Mounting and adjusting propeller pitch to get optimal performance
- How to use a Viking data logger for ease of troubleshooting along with discussions of troubleshooting individual issues
- How to properly do valve adjustments and compression checks
- Infrastructure of wire loom and how it works with the engine
A full day of information, learning and a on-site lunch, along with a chance for builders and enthusiasts alike to talk about their builds.
Contact Alissa to sign up:
Alissa@Vikingaircraftengines.com or 386-566-2616