Per Governor Pritzker's "Shelter in Place" proclamation, Vin Chicago is able to remain open for business. We are open ONLY for curbside pickup of online orders.
We are currently experiencing very high traffic in online orders. This is causing a multiple hour backlog for fulfilling orders. Since we will remain open, please consider placing your order and picking up next week.
Here is the curbside process:
- Pickup requests will be processed in the order they are received.
- When you arrive, contact the below with your name, vehicle make/model and order number(s):
- Your wine will be brought out to your car.
- Wine will only be placed in the trunk or back hatch. If you need to make space, please do so before we arrive with your wine, and return to your vehicle.
- For your safety and ours, we will wait until you are securely back in your car before we put the wine in your trunk.
- Please note, deliveries are delayed due to the heavy demand for courier services. If you place an order for delivery, we will contact you to arrange for the next available date.
- Again, our stores are NOT open for public access at this time.
We thank you in advance for your patience. After over 33 years on having customers shop at this store, today is only the second day of our curbside pickup program. We still have a lot of work to do to refine our procedure, and the focus today is on safety for our staff and customers, so thank you for your patience.
An important thing to note is that stores of our type have been designated in the Governor's decree as essential services, and are allowed to remain open during the Shelter in Place period. If the queue is too long for you today, there is no urgency to remain in it. While we will be closed tomorrow (Sunday) to allow our staff a day of rest, we will continue to be open regular hours Monday through Saturday for pickup.
Thank you for your support, again for your patience, and we ask that you help us conform strictly to these procedures so that we can maintain a safe operation.
Owner - Vin Chicago