Four Ways to Play:
In each of these ways to play you must incorporate:
* Photo illustrating one way you are
celebrating diving while land locked.
(We do ask that if you are in your shower/bathtub, sprinkler, etc. that you use good judgement, be safe and by all means remain clothed 😊)
print this sign
and include it in your picture or create your own meme/etc. to include the words: #DivePiratesWanderlust
1 Create a personal Facebook Fundraiser
- Use this link or go to your personal page and find fundraisers in the left side navigational bars.
- Build your own fundraiser selecting Dive Pirates.
- End date would be July 16, 2020.
- Title for your fundraiser can be anything you think will be eye-catching, or just have it all match and call it Dive Pirates Wanderlust.
- Here is some sample text to use in your description:
You may not know that I support a band of pirates who face isolation and difficulty navigating this world every day, not to mention during this time. Help me help them celebrate life after injury!
The Dive Pirates Foundation supports people with mobile disabilities; people in wheelchairs, with amputations, etc. some injured serving our country and communities.
Dive Pirates shares with them the freedom of adaptive scuba diving and being part of a group of friends and family to travel and explore together.
Right now they should be enjoying a trip together celebrating acceptance, comraderie, and more... instead they are sheltering in place, working on their e-learning and trying to fundraise during a time no one can gather and fundraise! Please donate to this virtual dive event: #DivePiratesWanderlust