Thank you for your patience as we finalized information regarding the Virtual Fall Leadership Conference.
Please join us for the first ever Virtual Fall Leadership Conference. We are excited to bring together members from across the state to engage in this virtual leadership opportunity.
Participants will get:
- 24/7 access to the conference platform for 30 days. The platform contains hundreds of hours of leadership media, resources, pathways, quizzes and assessments. The platform contains a world-class leadership styles and personality assessment that allows you to select content according to your own unique leadership style and needs.
- Access to LIVE and ON-DEMAND leadership breakouts
- Trivia showdowns and various other opportunities to win prizes
- Opportunity to connect with members from across the state
- Each chapter will also receive a conference care package
- Student: $25
- Regional Presidents: $10
- Advisers: $10 (required; FREE if 10+ students register)
Registrations received by October 30th will receive the chapter conference care package prior to the main kick off event on November 17th. Registrations received between October 31 and November 17 will receive their care package after the conclusion of the main kick off event.
We encourage chapters to organize an event for all members participating in the virtual conference during the live main kick off event on November 17th. Chapters may choose to "camp out" in the FCS room or other designated space for the day so that they can view content together and then debrief as a chapter throughout the day. You may choose to have students bring snacks for the day, organize get to know you activities, or team building activities for breaks, or any other creative activities as allowed by local school policies. Social distancing and proper precautions are encouraged.
Only registered students will be able to access the conference system and each email address should be unique as the quiz and recommended engagement activities will be tailored for each student.