Beginning next week, the Mayor and Council will be interviewing the three finalists for the position of Village Manager.
1. On Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 6:30 PM, we’ll talk with one of the 3 finalists, Steven Alexander and pose your questions. Mr. Alexander has spent over 25 years in a variety of areas in government in both Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
2. On Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 6:30 PM, we’ll get a chance to chat and ask questions to candidate Ariel Artime. Mr. Artime started his career as a Miami-Dade County Police Officer and has moved up in ranks in his 26 year tenure, most recently as Division Chief.
3. Finally, on Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at 6:30 PM, we’ll talk with Nick Marano and ask him your questions. Mr. Marano is currently a resident of Carson City, Nevada. He has over 35 years of leadership experience and most recently as the City Manager for the Consolidated Municipality of Carson City.
All 3 question and answer sessions with the community will be streamed live on Facebook, our website and WBAY.
You may participate in two ways:
Option 1: Register with GoToWebinar (GTW) to participate in the virtual meetings and ask your questions during the session. The registration links to each meeting are provided below:
· Session One: Steven Alexander – October 1, 2020 - Register Here
· Session Two: Ariel Artime - Tuesday, October 6th - Register Here
· Session Three: Nick Marano - Wednesday, October 7th - Register Here
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. It will present you with our new GoToWebinar session information and call-in telephone numbers for those wishing to listen via telephone. Telephone attendees may not participate in public comment as the system has no way to mute or unmute. Online GoToWebinar users may be recognized to speak using the "raise hand" feature during public comment. Users will receive several reminder emails prior to the session(s). Be sure to check your spam and junk email folders to ensure delivery.
We look forward to your participation on October 1st, 6th and 7th.