Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences - November 24
Our first trimester ends on Monday, November 16. On Tuesday, November 24, classes will be in session (in-school) from 8:00 until 11:30 a.m. On the 24th, virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held using Google Meets from 1:00-8:00 p.m. We are using the on-line sign-up method for Conferences.
Parents with Multiple Students at St. Cletus: Please click on the link below starting today, Monday, November 9, to schedule your appointment(s). Please do not schedule back-to-back Conferences, in case one of your Conferences runs a few minutes over its scheduled time.
Parents with One Student at St. Cletus: We ask that you please WAIT until Wednesday, November 11, to schedule your appointment(s), also using this link.
Please click HERE to schedule your conference(s).
- All 5th through 8th grade students are required to attend the Conference with their parents. Because of the junior high departmental setup, please schedule an appointment with the one teacher you feel is most important to see or who has requested a Conference with you.
- Ms. Barb Keane will send a note home with your student if she is requesting an appointment with you. If you wish to meet with her and did not receive a letter, simply check her name and make an appointment.
- On or before Conference Day, you will receive an email inviting you to the Virtual Conference. This will include your meeting link. It is very important to adhere to your scheduled Conference time(s).
- The deadline for everyone to register for Conferences is Thursday, November 19, at 3:15 p.m. If you have not registered by then, you will need to make arrangements with the teacher(s).
- If your teacher's schedule is filled, please e-mail him/her directly to schedule the Conference with you.
- There is NO SCHOOL on November 25-27 for Thanksgiving break.