Wow, we were overwhelmed with responses from our announcement of the
2021, 40-hour HYT-TTP Virtual Workshop!
Today’s update includes: Speakers, Dates, and Times.
Virtual Workshop Speakers
We are excited to announce that the following speakers have agreed to participate:
Swami Ritavan Bharati, Mary Bowman-Cline, Charles Crenshaw, Carol Crenshaw,
Paul Emerson, Cynthia Gran, Gary Gran, Daniel Hertz, Savitri Jugdeo, Randall Krause,
Pierre Lefebvre, Chuck Linke, Stephen Stoma Parker, Rabindra Sahu, John Sellinger,
Ashutosh Sharma, Michael Smith, Sonia van Nispen, Barb Aschettino
Virtual Workshop Dates & Times
Although, it will not be possible to have all the live sessions during your time zone; we will allow for replays so that you can schedule a time that works best for you.
The sessions will be on Saturday & Sunday morning at 10 AM and Wednesday & Friday at 7 PM based on Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
1. Saturday: 3/20/21, 10:00 AM EDT, 2 PM UK, 3 PM Europe, 7:30 PM India
2. Sunday: 3/21/21, 10:00 AM EDT
3. Wed: 3/24/21, 07:00 PM EDT, 3/25: 8 AM MYT&Taiwan, 9 AM JST&KST, 11 AM AEDT
4. Friday: 3/21/21, 07:00 PM EDT
5. Saturday: 3/27/21, 10:00 AM EST,
6. Sunday: 3/28/21, 10:00 AM EDT, (Daylight Savings) 3 PM UK, 4 PM Europe, 7:30 PM India
7. Wed: 3/31/21, 07:00 PM EDT, 4/1: 7 AM MYT&Taiwan, 8 AM JST&KST, 10 AM AEDT
8. Friday: 4/01/21, 07:00 PM EDT
9. Saturday: 4/03/21, 10:00 AM EDT
10. Sunday: 4/04/21, Easter No Session
11. Wed: 4/07/21, 07:00 PM EDT
12. Friday: 4/09/21, 07:00 PM EDT
13. Saturday: 4/10/21, 10:00 AM EDT
14. Sunday: 4/11/21, 10:00 AM EDT
15. Wed: 4/14/21, 07:00 PM EDT
16. Friday: 4/15/21, 07:00 PM EDT
17. Saturday: 4/17/21, 10:00 AM EDT
Highlights of the Virtual Workshop
The 40-hour Virtual Workshop is designed for all HYT-TTP Students, Graduates and Mentors; as well as, any current Yoga Teachers or serious practitioners. We will provide Yoga Alliance CEUs for most sessions.
Senior HYT-TTP Faculty will provide approximately 2 1/2-hour sessions including live Q&As. Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
· Adhikara: making a wholehearted effort to being a dedicated student of the Tradition
· Integrating your Sadhana into every activity of daily life
· Understanding the purpose and process of the HYT - Prana Vidya Integrated Practice
· Using Internal Dialogue and Journaling to deepen your Meditation Practice
· Biomechanics of the musculoskeletal and respiratory systems
· Using Ayurveda to live a balanced, healthy life
· Swami Rama's principles of Yoga Psychology and Yoga Philosophy
· Knowing the purpose of your life and how to full-fill that purpose
· Steps to Graduate as a 200-HR, 500-HR, and 600-HR HYT Teacher
· Panel discussion on tips for organizing, sequencing, and teaching a balanced integrated class
Cost of the Virtual Workshop
To help sustain the Ashram during this difficult time, all the proceeds from this workshop will be donated to SRSG.
We are recommending a donation of $250.00 for those that live in High-Income Countries, $190.00 for those in Middle-Income Countries, and $125.00 for those in Low-Income Countries.
Of course, any additional donations will be appreciated.
Logistics for the Virtual Workshop
The registration site will be on Constant Contact and will allow you to pay using your credit card or your PayPal account. Registrations will begin in few weeks.
In Loving Service,