The following Jummah guidelines are as previously announced
Please come to masjid in a state of Wudu (ablution). The prayer and shortened khutba will take about 20 minutes and worshippers are requested to depart immediately after the Fard prayers and pray sunnah at home.
Things to consider and follow when coming to masjid:
1. If you are sick, or have COVID symptoms or came to contact with anyone who has COVID positive, please refrain from coming to the masjid, and report to masjid immediately, so that we can notify others.
2. Your temperature will be checked against your forehead only upon entry.
3. Please wear mask - covering your nose and mouth fully at all times when you’re in the masjid, even while praying.
4. Please maintain 6 feet social distancing and no socializing inside the masjid, or after prayers.
5. Please bring your own Musallah for prayers. Take your shoes with you inside the Musallah area in a plastic bag. Please bring your own bag. If you forget, we will have plastic bags available.
6. Entrance and Exit – please follow the signs to enter and exit safely before and after prayers.
7. Must be over 13 years. Those over age of 65 are strongly encouraged to pray Dhuhar at home.
Please register only if you are certain to attend as you will be denying someone else a chance to pray, if you register and then don't show up. If you wish to cancel your registration, please email us by Thursday email@example.com.
Stay safe and continue to practice safety guidelines. May Allah accept our prayers and forgive us for our shortcomings.
If online registration is full as in the case this week for March 5, you are encouraged to follow the Bayaan online at 1:45 pm and pray Zuher at your own place.