3. 10 effects corona virus has had on job seekers and job search:
4. Management considerations for having your team work remotely:
5. Employers are now using more phone and video interviews. Teach your job seekers how to do them:
6. Remote work jobs are increasing in certain industries. If your job seekers have the skills and ability to work remotely, Google best websites to find remote jobs and you will see a lot of resources for finding remote jobs. This article has some good information about how to make remote work successful:
7. Webinars are a great way to keep staff and management trained and motivated while working remotely. You can have partners do webinars for each other. You can find free webinar platforms by Goggling free webinar platforms.
During this crisis I am offering $500 off of my webinar fee and a discount on my telephone management consultation services.
For a list of my most popular webinar topics, click here.
8. Use video platforms like
, Facetime and other platforms to communicate with job seekers, coworkers and partners. Not all job seekers or other individuals have access to this technology, but if they do have access, use it to communicate with them. The more visual contact people have the more they can absorb the information and the more connected they will feel. You can also schedule lunch breaks or break times with remote working coworkers using these platforms and get together virtually. This will help reduce feelings of isolation and depression.
or other telephone conference call providers to have conference calls with job seekers, coworkers and partners if video technology is not an option. You can run groups for your job seekers like Job Clubs and job search workshops with a conference call or video technology. If you are going to discuss a common topic, instead of talking with one job seeker organize a group conference call or video session. You can also communicate through social media and Twitter.
9. Hiring is slowing down and job search burnout is a growing barrier to employment. This article can help people avoid job search burnout:
10. What employers need to know about corona virus in the workplace. Good information for you, your program management and your employers:
11. How to cope with anxiety and stress about the virus: