Governor Cooper's Announcement
Today, Governor Cooper announced that North Carolina will remain in Phase 3 until December 4th, and the indoor gathering limit will reduce from 25 people to 10 people.
Reminder of Phase 3 Restrictions:
- Restrictions for vulnerable populations will be lessened with encouragement to continue practicing social distancing.
- Rigorous restrictions on nursing homes and congregate care settings will continue.
- Large outdoor venues with seating greater than 10,000 may operate with 7% occupancy for spectators.
- Smaller outdoor entertainment venues, like arenas or amphitheaters, may operate outdoors at 30% of outdoor capacity, or 100 guests, whichever is less.
- Movie theaters and conference centers may open indoor spaces to 30% capacity, or 100 guests, whichever is less.
- Bars may operate outdoors at 30% occupancy, outdoor attractions only.
- The limits on mass gatherings will reduce from 25 people to 10 people indoors, but will remain at 50 people outdoors.