Governor Cooper's Announcement
Today, Governor Cooper signed Executive Order 195, going into effect this Friday, February 26th.
Under This Order:
- Modified Stay-At-Home order has been lifted.
Businesses like restaurants, breweries/wineries, retail, gyms, museums, aquariums, barbers (+ other personal care), pools, and outdoor amusement parks can operate at 50% capacity.
- On-site service of alcohol extended until 11pm.
Outdoor sports fields/venues, outdoor bars, outdoor amusement parks and other outdoor businesses that were operating at 30% capacity will no longer have a 100 person cap
- Indoor businesses like bars and taverns, indoor amusement parks, movie theaters and indoor sports arenas can open at 30% capacity a cap of 250 people.
- Larger indoor arenas with a capacity of more than 5,000 people allowed up to 15% capacity with no cap (with additional safety protocols)
- Mass gathering limit will increase to 25 indoors and 50 outdoors.