Dear Tabor Village Family and Friends,
As per the BC Government, Tabor Village is pleased to say that we will be opening visitation to any and all family and friends wanting to visit their loved one in person starting tomorrow, Thursday, April 1. There are important rules that must be followed in order to accommodate this new and exciting change.
Please note, any previously booked visits up to April 18th will be honoured, but anything after that date (i.e. April 19th onward) must be re-booked.
- All visits are required to be scheduled ahead of time via our brand new booking system. Details below.
- You can book 14 days in advance.
- Maximum visitor capacity of 2 adults and 1 child permitted to visit at one time.
- It is requested that those visiting a resident at the same time be from within the same household.
- Masks are mandatory for every visitor on Tabor Village property with the exception of children 2 years of age and under.
- While eye protection is no longer mandatory for visitors, we strongly encourage you to take all necessary precautions in protecting yourself and others by wearing your own eye protection.
- All visitors will be screened upon entry, which includes taking temperatures.
- All visitors are required to sanitize hands immediately upon entry and before visiting your loved one.
- Visits should not interfere with meal times or bath times.
- Please ensure you are aware of these important schedules for your loved one.
Window Visits & Video Chats
Both window visits and video chats will continue to be made available for those family and friends interested. If you are booking one of these visits, please continue with the current system in place, which is to book directly with Jackie Kingma.
Essential Visits will continue as usual. There are no changes to the Essential Visitors policy or protocol.
If additional visitors want to accompany an Essential Visitor, the visit must be scheduled as a social visit in our new booking system.
Meet Our Brand New Booking System!
Introducing Microsoft Bookings, the new booking system developed to make scheduling your visit even easier! From this day on, in-person visits will no longer be booked with Jackie. All in-person visits must be booked through this new system via the button links below.
The best part? You can book it all yourself with just a few clicks. Find your loved one's residence and/or unit, click that button, and book away!