Emailing your request:
with your name, phone #, what you want to do as a volunteer, and your preferred date(s) and times. You learn the most from regular volunteer hours over the season.
Once you have sent in your email request:
- You will receive a confirmation email for your volunteer request
- Thoroughly read your confirmation email with details about your shift
- Reply to this confirmation before coming to the farm
When you arrive to do your volunteer work at WEI:
- Check in and sign in at the brick farm house at the top of the hill.
- WEI staff person or farm crew member will go over COVID-19 precautions.
- Have your temperature taken with forehead no-touch thermometer
- Ask for a demonstration and directions for your farm tasks. Do not be afraid to ask questions or ask for help.
- Enjoy the day and remember to bring a lunch
- Sign out and come back soon.
Last minute changes: contact WEI Office 651-583-0705 ASAP
All volunteers will be working at WEI's Amador Hill Farm, 15715 River Road, North Branch, MN 55056 unless otherwise specified. Questions: 651-583-0705