525 Foundation is honored again this year to be a Wellfield Giving Tree Partner during Wellfield Botanic Gardens Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights on Wednesday, December 21, 2022!
A portion of the proceeds from the night will be donated back to the 525 Foundation to help further our mission! But, this night can't happen without volunteers to help us! Please see below for a description of what volunteering for this night entails. We look forward to having you help us make this a great night! As an added bonus, all volunteers are able to walk the gardens after their shifts to experience the Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights for FREE!!!!
- To register to volunteer please use the following link 525 Foundation Giving Tree Volunteer Sign Up
- If you have 4 volunteers please have each volunteer register for 2 shifts 5:00 & 6:45
- If you have 8 volunteers each volunteer should register for one shift.
- Volunteers will welcome and thank guests for attending Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights. Volunteers will help direct guests to follow the designated entrances and exits.
- Winter Wonderland Holiday Lights is an outdoor event. It is very important to dress for the weather and wear warm and comfortable footwear.
- Volunteers will be able to walk the Gardens after their shift and enjoy the holiday lights.
- There is a volunteer warming station located on the backside of the Event Plaza restroom building where complimentary self-serve hot chocolate will be available.
- If volunteers are working from 5:00-8:30 Wellfield staff or volunteers will give each volunteer a break during their shift.
- For Winter Wonderland Holiday Light information please click HERE.
Parking and Check-in
- Volunteer and guest parking is located at the corner of Simonton and Main St. which is located just north of Wellfield.
- Wellfield parking lot is reserved for handicapped parking only and guests drop off.
- Volunteers will enter through the Visitors Cottage and check in at the Admission Tent located at Gate A.
- Please allow yourself enough time to park, check in and be ready to volunteer at your designated start time.
- If you need to cancel your commitment please find another volunteer to fill your shift.
Please communicate any changes or cancellations to our Volunteer Manager Jodie Papandrea at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Thank you for your consideration in volunteering with us for this amazing event!