1. Review Minutes: Meeting minutes from October 4, 2016 reviewed and approved. No old business discussed.
2. Treasurer’s Report: Dr. Thayer’s presented the treasurers report: PNC Checking-$27,852.54; PNC Money Market- $51,089.93
3. Dues Update: Dr. Thayer tabulated 43 paid members. We need to work harder on getting our previous and new dentists signed up and paid.
4. Web Update – Website updates will be completed by end of November, 2016. Waiting on more member sign-ups to update Member Dentist section.
5. Speakers Update – Dr. Patel wants to make sure Dr. McGill is confirmed for the all-day seminar on February 10, 2017. Dr. MacIntyre mentioned that Dr. Larkin is responsible for confirmation and housing for Dr. McGill. Once confirmed, Dr. Patel will create a flyer with our web master.
6. Sponsorship Updates: Current Sponsors: PNC = $5,000.00. Hiossen is a Silver Sponsor this year ($1,500.00).
7. Member Benefit: Marketing the association “is your dentist a member?” All current tripartite members (ADA-FDA-CFDDA) receive a quarterly CFDDA newsletter magazine. There is an affiliate corner in this newsletter that is updated through the affiliates. We need to ensure that our all-day seminar is listed in the next CFDDA newsletter and on their website.
8. USA Veteran Smiles – Organize in our area? Free dental day for veterans. October 28, 2016 in Tampa. Will need to contact P.O.C. in West Coast Dental Association to obtain information on event.
9. Access to Care survey – Dr. David Lloyd is P.O.C. The board has yet to hear from Dr. Lloyd concerning this survey.
10. Classified Ads: Placing classified ads on the association website is a member benefit.