Starting next Tuesday, May 29, residents of Contra Costa can vote early in the June 5 primary at one of several locations, including two in West County.
Anyone registered to vote in the County can cast their ballot at any of the early voting sites, giving voters added convenience and flexibility.
The County's increasingly-popular "Regional Early Voting" program is one of several ways our
is working to increase voter turn out. I'm a strong supporter of these efforts, and proud of the steps Contra Costa is taking to engage residents in voting.
The early voting locations will be open from Tuesday, May 29 to Friday, June 1, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Saturday, June 2 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The West County locations:
- El Cerrito City Hall, 10890 San Pablo Avenue, El Cerrito (at Manila Ave.)
- Bay Hills Community Church, 4000 Klose Way, Richmond (near Hilltop Mall)
Other locations, where any Contra Costa registered voter can vote:
- Antioch Community Center, West Island Room, 4703 Lone Tree Way
- Ambrose Community Center, 3105 Willow Pass Rd, Bay Point
- Monument Crisis Center, 1990 Market Street, Concord
- EOC Room at City Hall, 7000 Bollinger Canyon Rd, San Ramon
- Walnut Creek City Hall, 1st Floor, 1666 N. Main Street
- Contra Costa Clerk-Recorder-Elections Office, 555 Escobar Street, Martinez
For more information on the June 5 primary, including all election day polling locations, click