1. West Virginia hospital files for bankruptcy, owes CHS $651K Full story
2. Beaumont CEO calls for surprise billing ban without price setting
3. UnitedHealth to lose 2 major contracts for retiree health plans Full story
4. What does the future of revenue cycle management look like? Hint: It's intelligent. Click here to read more.
5. Illinois hospital begins 'final wind down processes' Full story
6. FTC orders major payers, 2 health systems to turn over data for merger study Full story
7. Physician staffing lobby spends millions to stop surprise billing legislation Full story
8. What are the best practices to support clinical quality in virtual care? Hear from two telehealth experts during this upcoming webinar to find out.
9. Single-payer vs. public option: Comparing cost, coverage Full story
10. Ex-chief of staff's lawsuit delays Baptist Health's $361M hospital takeover Full story
11. 2 in 3 patients don't pay their hospital bills on time. Click here to learn how to offset patient collections underperformance with a payer collections strategy.
12. 301-physician medical group pays off bankruptcy creditors Full story
13. D.C. hospital enters 4th week without running water after bacteria treatment fails Full story
Becker's has a new domain. To continue receiving your subscribed content, please whitelist the following domain: beckershealthcare-news.com. If you did not receive the newsletter this morning, it may be in your spam folder.
Please contact Nick Aho at firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.