AIN Hosting Building a Sustainable Flight Department on September 22 in Tarrytown, NY
AIN is hosting a one-day regional conference on sustainability and the modern flight department. This event will feature industry experts sharing information on how to meet corporate and environmental sustainability goals and a live Q&A session. Keynote speakers will address sustainability-related topics including sustainable aviation fuel (SAF), legislation affecting business aviation, carbon credits and offsets, and a step-by-step case study on how flight departments can develop their own sustainability plans.
The following speakers will deliver keynote presentations:
- Timothy R. Obitts, President and CEO of the National Air Transportation Association
- Keith Sawyer, Manager of Alternative Fuels at Avfuel Corporation
- Nancy Bsales, COO of 4AIR
- Stewart D’Leon, Director of Environmental and Technical Operations at the National Business Aviation Association
- Scott Cutshall, Senior VP of Development and Sustainability at Clay Lacy Aviation