As a business in the financial services industry, your bank is aware of the need for on-demand professional support and the importance of access to great hires on the current and future success of your bank. To support you and the banking industry college students, BankTalentHQ has partnered with Parker Dewey
, an organization which specializes in coordinating the innovative concept of Micro-Internships.
What is a Micro-Internship?
Micro-Internships are short-term, professional projects that typically require between 10-40 hours of work by the college student or recent grad and are due within a few days to a few weeks. While the projects may not be the best use of time for you or your team (e.g., content creation, data cleansing, lead generation, etc.), college students and recent grads are excited to gain professional experience. As a result, not only do you get on-demand support, but this also allows you to see if someone is a good fit for a permanent role in your bank.
How Micro-Internships Help Solve Business Challenges
- Micro-Internships focus on solving the challenges many banks are experiencing including:
- Missed opportunities as existing employees have too many tasks and not enough time
- Access to high caliber college students and recent grads who are excited about opportunities in the banking industry
- Ability to drive diversity, assess fit, and ensure successful hires
REGISTER NOW for Our Upcoming Webinar to Learn More About Parker Dewey and Micro-Internships
As part of BankTalentHQ’s commitment to helping companies hire and retain early career professionals from great colleges and universities nationwide, join Parker Dewey's CEO and Founder, Jeffrey Moss, to hear:
- an overview on how Micro-Internships work,
- use cases for supporting diversity hiring initiatives, and
- how these short-term projects create equitable access to professional careers in our community.
Attendees can pre-submit questions to be answered during the call.
Can't make it? Register to receive a recording of the conversation!