May 21, 2020 - 1:00pm
: Due to Federal Workplace Safety requirements ALL companies must provide training to assure competency to their employees anytime there is a recognized hazard that is causing harm.
As the government allows businesses to resume operations following the COVID-19 shutdown there will be requirements within these businesses to assure compliance with these standards!
This program will provide, information on the required safety plan, training and best practices specific to the restaurant industry.
Upon completion of the course participants will receive:
- An Approved COVID-19 Response Plan
- Training PowerPoint to Use for Future Instructions
- Access to Training Documents
- Tracking Forms
- Ongoing Support as New Protocols are created via Catamount Consulting
- Certificate of Attendance