WECAN´s leadership is expanding to meet the growing needs of today's children, parents, families and colleagues. We seek to create collaborative, equitable, inclusive and diverse leadership that can support us in meeting the future. WECAN is now hiring for an Outreach and Development Coordinator. This is a part-time salaried position for 2023/24 with the possibility for expansion in the future. If you are interested in applying for this position, please review the WECAN Outreach and Development Coordinator Position Description.
We invite letters of interest from individuals who are committed to the development of Waldorf early childhood education, have experience with leadership groups, finance, outreach, marketing, fundraising, development, and communication. We encourage individuals who are committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice-related work in Waldorf and other settings, and especially those who are part of marginalized groups that have been historically excluded from positions of power.
In your letter, please include the following:
● Share why you are interested in the WECAN Outreach and Development Coordinator position.
● Write about experiences you have had working with and facilitating leadership groups.
● Describe your experience in fundraising and grant writing.
● Share what experience or expertise you have in outreach, marketing, finance and
● Describe ideas you have on how to advance DEIJ work in Waldorf Early Childhood Education.
Please also attach your resume.
The deadline for applications is January 31st. Please send your letter and resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WECAN Board Search Committee