Do you want to live a more fulfilling life, focusing on what you love to do and letting go of the things that are weighing you down? Boundaries are the answer. Learning what boundaries are and how to define and manage them are a vital way to take care of yourself and experience more happiness and freedom in your life.
Boundaries affect both our personal and professional lives. Establishing healthy boundaries creates honesty, trust, and better communication in all of our relationships, both at home and in the workplace. In this workshop, you will learn how to set healthy boundaries in all areas of your life: career, family, friendships, relationships, and with children.
In this interactive workshop, you will learn:
- What healthy boundaries look like;
- Signs you are losing or have lost your boundary;
- The difference between a boundary and a barrier;
- How to shift from people-pleasing to being true to yourself;
- How to give yourself space to make the right decisions for you; and
- Vocabulary for setting boundaries.
Date: Wednesday, March 30