With Valentine’s Day earlier this month, it is a friendly reminder to not only love others, but to love yourself!
2020 was a year of precaution, mindfulness, and trying times. This year, show yourself some gratitude and make some time for self-care.
Self-care is an important method of de-stressing, relaxing, and taking time to love yourself. You deserve some time for pampering. It doesn’t have to only be getting your nails done or taking a bubble bath. There are a wide variety of ways to show yourself some appreciation.
Below are some fun things you can do for yourself this month.
· Buy yourself flowers. You can order some online and have them delivered to your doorstep. Or you can buy a bouquet from your local florist or grocery store. It doesn’t have to be something over-the-top like a lush floral arrangement. Even something as simple as a bundle of daisies or tulips will help add a touch of color to the room and a smile to your face. A lovely purple orchid can help liven up your home office.
· Dining solo or with a friend? Get some carry-out with Chick-Fil-A. They are now offering heart shaped trays in either 30-count Chick-Fil-A Nuggets or a 10-count Chick-n-Minis tray.
· Krispy Kreme is also selling heart shaped doughnuts that are a fun way to fulfill your sweet tooth!
· Get a massage! Places like Massage Envy are offering specials during the holiday for gift cards purchased, or even introductory specials for first time customers. A 60 minute massage can help relax you and loosen those tense muscles, so you’ll have a well-deserved, good night’s rest.
· Feeling crafty? Michaels is currently offering free online classes available via Zoom. There are a variety of classes including jewelry making, paper crafts, painting, knitting, circuit crafts, resin, and so much more!