4. 66 percent of all drug overdose-related deaths are linked to opioids. Learn how providers nationwide are reducing prescription opioid use by up to 79 percent. Get the story.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Sanford Health will pay $20M to settle false claims lawsuitFull story
7. Facebook connects users to clinics for flu shots and other preventive services Full story
8. How one of the nation's largest physician-owned hospitals managed a 40% rise in patient volume with an innovative throughput process. Click here to attend the webinar.
9.UnitedHealth helps lift S&P 500 to record high Full story
10. Cook County CEO calls on other systems to share burden of uninsured Full story
11. Phoenix hospital CEO gets $85K raise despite criticism from board members Full story