Want to avoid mistakes, when you SELL your business?
Whether you're ready to sell or not
* listen to Bo Burlingham and I discuss,
and you could see Bo live in Toronto.
- They haven't figured out who they are, what they want and why.
- They haven't built a company that is Sellable.
- They haven't prepared themselves and their companies for the transition.
- They haven't got the right kind of help.
- They haven't thought through what they owe to their employees and investors.
- They don't understand the buyer's intentions.
- They don't know what to expect before, during and especially after the deal.
Sound familiar? Ready to sell or not.
Telephone, coffee or lunch. In or out of the office. For a confidential conversation, please
*80% of boomer aged owners have no plan or the trusted advisors to help.
If you know a boomer aged business owner, and care about their future, please forward this email to them.