Can you believe it's the New Year already? Have you been thinking you need a new resolve around your discipline?
"Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful." Margaret Wheatley
We have created a short list of questions to help you reflect on improvements you want to make this year:
- What would you like your household to look and sound like next year? Would you like less bickering, less sass, less begging for just 5 more minutes?
- Would you like to be able to get out the door in the morning on time without having to yell, " Hurry up! We're going to be late!" one more time?
- Would you like to not fight with your spouse about the kids?
- Are you tired of tolerating...temper tantrums, chasing down homework assignments, policing screen time? Or are you just plain tired and want some much needed "me" time.
- What is the most hellacious part of your day...getting your peeps up in the morning, the bewitching hour right before dinner or long, drawn out bedtimes?
Parenting is a lot harder when you do it alone.
Now you don't have to:
Get some fresh, easy to use, research based strategies! We are having a Redirecting Children's Behavior live course online with the author Kathryn Kvols. Here is what you will get:
- Four, once a week, ninety minute small group sessions on an easy to use platform called Zoom
Recorded replay of each session
- One thirty minute private coaching session per week with Kathryn
- Ten minute reading content delivered right to you email each week (no annoying passwords!)
Enrollment is limited to 8 spots. The cost is $249 and starts on Thursday nights 8:00-9:30 p.m. EST starting January 31st. (You and your spouse or nanny can both attend without extra fees!)
How much would it be worth to you to hear your children work conflicts out on their own, have them respond the first time, or feel like you have a family that works like a winning team?
You maybe thinking you don't have time. These new tools will actually save you time. There is hope. You can have the family of your dreams.
We are here to support you on your parenting journey!
Mama Kath, author of "Redirecting Children's Behavior"