The signs must:
· Only be placed directly on or in front of your property
· Be set-back a minimum of two feet from the curb or the edge of the road
· Not obstruct the road, median, traffic island, sidewalk, bicycle path or multi-use trail
· Be placed three metres or more from a fire hydrant
· Be inserted into the ground using the wire frame only
· Your sign may be removed or relocated at any time if it is unsafe
Please ensure that the lawn sign doesn’t create any obstruction or hazard for road users.
To order a lawn sign for your property, please contact 311. Learn more.